Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
I bought my 9 year old whom is 10 now a Rossi (triple threat) his came with a 243 barrel a 22 barrel and a 20 ga barrel. all are single shot very easy to inner change. and also comes with two keys for the hammer lock (witch is nice feature for a youth model gun). All three are good shooting the only down for him is the 20 ga has a realy short barrel witch makes it feel almost like a 12ga witch is a little strong for alot of the smaller shooters, but after a few shots to get its patteren figured out from then on its one shot so not too bad on the littles ones then.
there are many barrel combinations you can choose from. check their web site out. I dont think you can buy direct from them but I know dicks sporting goods carries the youth rossi's. the one we have was bought from a mom and pop pawn shop they sell new guns as well. ours was new in the box for right around $400.oo but we did a little trading with a custom woodin crikett 22 and they had a 30% off x-mas sell so we ended up paying $145.oo ans a youth 22 for it. not bad at all for realy three guns. if your intersted I can post a few pics of it.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts