1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
im going saturday for my first time!! wish me luck

·
Administrator
5,708 Posts
I want to wish the club's youth hunting members a whole heap 'O' Good luck....

just remember

Move Slowly
Be Patient
take steady aim
and Post pictures
:biggrin:

Happy Safe Hunting !!!!

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
wear orange shoot at only what you can identify,know your target and beyond.Be safe and good luck .dont forget to sign up for the contest:thumbup:

·
Registered
179 Posts
hey guys i just got back from my land and about a half hour in (still pretty dark) we hear one of the 10 or 12 pointers running in after something.....after about an hour and a half in the blind my father spots a doe so i pick up my shotgun and the only thing we were focusing was for a broad side shot to the vitals and i wait for the right moment and squeeze the trigger. before the deer hit the ground i already flew out of my stand......it turns out that the doe was actually a 6 pointer......i give a big thanks and that deer was for you guys
what a rush!!!

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Whoo Hoo way to go:ibtl::ibtl::ibtl::ibtl:

·
Administrator
5,708 Posts
hey guys i just got back from my land and about a half hour in (still pretty dark) we hear one of the 10 or 12 pointers running in after something.....after about an hour and a half in the blind my father spots a doe so i pick up my shotgun and the only thing we were focusing was for a broad side shot to the vitals and i wait for the right moment and squeeze the trigger. before the deer hit the ground i already flew out of my stand......it turns out that the doe was actually a 6 pointer......i give a big thanks and that deer was for you guys
what a rush!!!
Congratulations !!!! We're all very proud of you..

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
congrats on a 6 pointer and a first deer. i never got to take a deer with a shotgun. thats got to be pretty cool. its awesome to have that sucess on your first hunt too. thats semi rare. :yes:

·
Registered
247 Posts
On my first deer I had to shoot at one to get warmed up.then i nailed a spike at 250 walking i shot it with a 243 it went like 10 yards.CONGRAGULATIONS ON YOUR FIRST DEER.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts