Deer Hunting Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We have 14 young hunters entered so far.

hunterdan
brucebruce's boy phillip
rdrader's son joseph
Redskin150
wolf303
buckslayer30/06
Father and Son Team ---- John
whitetailbuckhunter
venison~lover
Buckshot's grandson Preston
10 point
grahamh
Rudy
East Texas Droptine

Yall keep those pics of those sucessful young men and women coming. Please do not forget that you have to be an active member to be eligible for the prize. Log in at least once a month and make a post to remain active. Thats not asking alot!!!

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ok this is the young sportsmen we have entered so far for the 07/08 season. Have I missed anyone?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Buckfever I have a picture of my sons buck he got in Idaho but haven't got the file size small enough yet. I have to take the time in Photoshop to fix it.

·
Administrator
5,708 Posts
Buckfever I have a picture of my sons buck he got in Idaho but haven't got the file size small enough yet. I have to take the time in Photoshop to fix it.
Skidtrail, If you want to email me the picture I'll try to reduce it for you to make it fit in the gallery...
If you want send it to
[email protected]

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
During the 2nd week of Feb. The 3rd thru the 9th sometime. Joel the Signman is going to do the honors of the draw this year so I will have to get with him on what day he can do it.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
whenever all the entries are received.got to make sure ll the requirements have been met...etc..just let me know:thumbup:

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Youth winner will now be drawed.

I have posted the entrants for joel to make his draw. Whenever he gets back with the winner I will announce it in the forums. I will contact the winner by email and pm. Please respond within 10 days to claim your 100 bucks. If you do not claim within 10 days we will redraw.

Thanks
Deerhuntersclub.com

1 - 14 of 14 Posts