Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
591 Posts
the covert II is like 219? thats less than the cuddieback ir and it works. heck why don't you paddle over to dlc in lewisburg ky and pick one up. the guy may cut you a deal or something.
Last one's I bought were the flash...199. I'd like to get a couple less than 150 but kinda scared to. I talked to a guy the other day that sells them. He said he had a special ..... 2 Covert II cameras, 2 cards, batteries for $410.

· Registered
591 Posts
Never had an IR camera Ron. I always bought flash. I liked the color pictures, grins. Never would spend the extra dollars for the IR. I want to put a few on public land in September, so I was thinkin of an IR although they'll be waaaaaay away from anyone or at least that's what I'm thinkin. I've had good luck with the Cuddybacks and like the ease of operation but I'm sure there's a bunch of good ones out there. My son and I was thinkin of the bushnells but never have had one.

The covert deal I mentioned is a good deal tho.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.