1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
how much snow?:w00t:

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
yikes and i was complaining bout the 3" we got today and that will be gone tomorrow:bag:

·
Registered
71 Posts
We will have about 18 or 20 inches by morning. It will make a lot of muzzle loader hunters happy. The regular firearm season is closed for this year. Most hunters had no snow to hunt on this year, I'm sure they weren't to happy about it either.

AJHunter

Central Maine

·
Registered
389 Posts
they shouldn't complain too much, i can't remember our last snow. being in south carolina seems we just get the occational ice storm

·
Registered
130 Posts
lol Whats snow? isnt that like white dust or something? Im in North Texas so we see snow like once a year, and when we do its maybe a 1/4 inch and its gone by the time you leave for work in the morning.

·
Registered
56 Posts
ALL YOU GUYS THAT LIVE WHERE YOU GET NO SNOW....MAKE SURE YIU GET A CHANCE IF POSS TO HUNT IN 3-5 INCHS OF SNOW SOMETIME.. NOTHING LIKE IT.... iTS LIKE A WHOLE NEW EXPERIENCE..ME AND JOHN BOUGHT CROSSBOWS LAST YEAR JUST SO WE COULD DEER HUNT LATE IN THE WINTER. GOOD HUNTING

·
Premium Member
3,942 Posts
I agree, the snow kicks your field of vision up to an incredible level. I like to post up on a hill where I can look down into the valley far away and look on the ridge that I'm on.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Y'all can keep that snow up north. We had two feet in March 1993 and didn't have power for over a week.

·
Registered
41 Posts
we lived in ct for a couple of years while i was in the navy and ya'll can keep that white stuff up yonder it is cold and wet and i don't like shoveling a driveway so i can leave my house:crybaby:

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Hunting in the snow is great you can really see deer well.

Not much chance of snow in SE TN today the thermometer in the truck said it was 78 degrees. It's December! It ain't supposed to be this hot. I'll bet the fishing is on right now, to bad I have to work.

·
Registered
130 Posts
HAHA, I live in Texas, where if you dont like the weather, just wait five minutes and it'll change. Here its not strange to use the defroster and AC in the same day.:crazy:

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
Hey hunting in 2 feet of snow at -10* is the best! Deer have to use established trails and have to feed it just doesn't get any better than that. I look for a fresh cutting cedar/hardwoods and you got a perfect spot. Yes I have to turn down the bow 5lbs but its is worth the hunt. Then a good steam sauna at the end of the day and your ready for good nights sleep. Then do all over again! Snow Snow

1 - 19 of 19 Posts