Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
3,594 Posts
how much snow?:w00t:

· Registered
3,594 Posts
yikes and i was complaining bout the 3" we got today and that will be gone tomorrow:bag:

· Registered
20 Posts
ALL YOU GUYS THAT LIVE WHERE YOU GET NO SNOW....MAKE SURE YIU GET A CHANCE IF POSS TO HUNT IN 3-5 INCHS OF SNOW SOMETIME.. NOTHING LIKE IT.... iTS LIKE A WHOLE NEW EXPERIENCE..ME AND JOHN BOUGHT CROSSBOWS LAST YEAR JUST SO WE COULD DEER HUNT LATE IN THE WINTER. GOOD HUNTING

· Registered
1,138 Posts
Hunting in the snow is great you can really see deer well.

Not much chance of snow in SE TN today the thermometer in the truck said it was 78 degrees. It's December! It ain't supposed to be this hot. I'll bet the fishing is on right now, to bad I have to work.

· Super Moderator
8,472 Posts
Hey hunting in 2 feet of snow at -10* is the best! Deer have to use established trails and have to feed it just doesn't get any better than that. I look for a fresh cutting cedar/hardwoods and you got a perfect spot. Yes I have to turn down the bow 5lbs but its is worth the hunt. Then a good steam sauna at the end of the day and your ready for good nights sleep. Then do all over again! Snow Snow

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.