Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last day of season, 7:20 am saw a little 4 point buck. Shot it went out got it drug it up to the road and went back to the blind. 8:10 am, 8 point walked up and got that one too. I had a couple does this year but it was sure nice to finish up with a decent buck. I owe a good season to all ya'll that have helped with the advice you have given me. Thanks to all of you for making my second season hunting a great success. I recon I'm hooked, now the ol' lady will get pissed because now I want a new gun. Thanks Again, Charlie

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
Congrats on a great 2nd year. Not everyone can say they tagged that many in one season.

Welcome to the club of being hooked on deer hunting. The wife will always shake her head about deer hunting purchases. She will get use to it though. (hopefully)

Good luck next season.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes, she don't complain too much. Only thing is I'm afraid buying hunting stuff might cut into my fishing money. She is really a strange woman, never complains about my fishing or now hunting. She will skin and process a deer in a heartbeat but will not touch a fish. She in fact taught me to clean a deer. Now I'll spend all summer fishing and hunting in the winter. It's tough but Someone has to do it ! LOL Thanks again my friends, Charlie

·
Administrator
5,711 Posts
Congratulations Charlie!!! you've got a whole year to plan and save for the new rifle you want... :w00t:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.