Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Am leaving 04:30 Saterday morning on a warthog hunt with a couple of friends. I have just returned from the quarry where we do target shooting and gun sighting.

This is my last pig shot 4 month ago, will post again after the hunt, if luck is on my side.

Attachments

·
Registered
134 Posts
good luck thats a nice hog i never hunted wart hog but i did shot some black russian boars at a hunting perserve

·
Registered
394 Posts
I agree HM, no pigs in the part of the country I live in but maybe someday I will get down south or out west for the expierience.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Thanks for the "good luck' wishes it actually worked. Came back Saterday evening without a single pumba. It rained all day, and pumba does not like cold and rain weather.

The ranch owner was very nice and offered some Blesbuck, as we all thought that pigs will mnot be shot due to the weather. There were 5 of us, and long before lunch, we bagged 7 Blesbuck. I were lucky to get 2.

During this session one guy shot 2 pigs, and after lunch we decided to go for pigs after all, as, against all odds, pigs do come out of the holes in cold wet weather. In all 7 pigs were bagged.

We were also invited to return in November to shoot soem pigs.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts