Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well im going to get to do something ive never done before. which is try to put a arrow through a wild hogs kill zone. me and some guys i work with are going on a hunt in Alabama on Feb 9th and 10th. only 1 of the guys going has ever been to this place before and he claims its a nice place to hunt and stay. we shall see! i will have plenty of pics upon my return to let yall know how it goes.

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would like to do that one of these days myself. Good luck to ya.
well if you weren't a half a world away i would say drive down and go with us. that would be a high dollar trip for ya just to kill a hog though.

ill need the good luck if i dont get out and start shootin my bow. i want be able to hit an elephant. thanks

·
Registered
160 Posts
Bigger than Hogzilla

Did anybody hear or read about the hugh hog a fellow got the other day down in south GA or maybe AL. It was bigger than Hogzilla.:shocking: This time documented. I read about it :coffee: in the Tennesseean last week. One BIG HOG!!
Hey, buckfever, if you get a hog, be sure and post the info and pics:yes:

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yep im excited. :yes: we leave about 5 in the morning to start our drive down there. i should have my first wild hog by tomorrow night. with a bow that is. our plan is to get some young tender meat to grill on friday and then trophy hunt on saturday. well see though. i just hope we see some that gets in bow range!

·
Administrator
5,709 Posts
Good Luck to all you Hog Hunters.. Be Safe and I Hope you all have a great hunt... I'm waiting patiently for the pic's.. LOL

1 - 10 of 10 Posts