Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will whoever has my book, Beyond Fair Chase, please contact me, so we can arrange for it to be sent to the next person on the reading list. Thanks.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
dan where are you:whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling:

·
Administrator
5,709 Posts
Has the Book been returned or is it still missing in action?

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
last i heard dan has it.:sad:

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
I was going to suggest a movie swap but after this I dont know:sad::wacko::rolleyes:

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The last person to have it was Dennis Hubbard. The last I heard from him was that he mailed it to Stan Jones, but Stan says he never got it. I've written to Dennis twice asking if he could shed any light on the subject, but no reply. Honestly, I'm a little disappointed. It's only a $6 book - that's not the issue. I just didn't think it would be that hard to get it in the mail from guy to next guy. I'd hold up on the video swap for now. Let's see what, if anything, Dennis has to say about the book first. Hey, Dennnis, where are you, buddy??

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
that stinks Ill pay for a copy to get the ball rolling again

·
Registered
130 Posts
sory about all the problems guys i do have the book. i have been having trouble getting my mail and on top of that my internets been screwed up. if the next person will give me their info i will get it to them asap. thanks and sorry again for the trouble.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts