Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fred Bear® Instinct™ Compound Bow

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im looking to buy a new bow and i rly like the PSE Archery Firestorm Lite NH Compound Bow but i also like the Parker Wildfire XP Compound Bow. i would like to keep the price low and the bow a good quality because im not looking to spend tht much money on this new bow. have any othr ideas? plz tell me which u wld rather have i am lokking to keep the price for just the bow below $400. if u have any othr bows in mind plz tell me which!!!!

~Thanks~hayabusarider063

·
Registered
957 Posts
the best bow is the one that fits your style nobdy can tell you which one to get you have to figure it out on your own. So go out and shoot them both to see what one is the better fit for you. You also cant go by which one is cheapest, try as many as you can.

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
i gotta agree with critter on this also. try to get to a shop that has all the bows your lookin at. shoot all of them and take your pick. i would not be doing you justice if i told you which one i thought was better for you.

i would tell you if it was a good quality bow but i dont own any of those you have listed. i shoot a hoyt and have been happy with its performance over the years.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
the best bow is the one that fits your style nobdy can tell you which one to get you have to figure it out on your own. So go out and shoot them both to see what one is the better fit for you. You also cant go by which one is cheapest, try as many as you can.
yup that sums it up

·
Registered
7 Posts
Definitely have to find what fits you best. For me, Bowtech is the answer and I have shot Hoyt's, PSE's, Mathews, Parker. All are great but Bowtech is my recommendation.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I Would Have To Agree With Them All. You Have To Really Find The Bow That Fits You And Your Style Of Shooting. I Like My Pse But Its An Older Model. Just Try Shoot All The Ones You Are Interested In.

·
Registered
4 Posts
actually i helped a friend get a bow for himself a while back and if I were you I would at least take a look at diamond bows, they are good for the price but the one that is going to really catch on I believe is the martin bengal . I shot it and was very impressed. it shoots great and it is very compact yet forgiving. I have a rytera bullet x but that one runs around 800$ but if I had seen the bengal first I would have certainly bought it. it is a nice looking and a great shooting bow, I am not kidding and i don't hold any major brand preferences , I just shoot them to see what I like and if I were you I would look at both of them also just to expand your options...

chad from mn

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
I suggest going to a pro hop and shooting several ones in your price range. Ask the shop pro to shoot each bow so you can listen to them for excessive noise. You should be concerned with noise, hand shock, vibration, weight just to start. I shoot a Mathews and love it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
good info hear but only you know what you like & what you expect out of your bow or equipment you use!!!!!! i have shot them all & you cant go wrong with hoyt,pse or mathews..........

·
Registered
37 Posts
i like my pse spyder s4 but im 13 and im pullin 25". problably too short for an average adults stature. use what fits you, my best advice.

MARTIN's bengal,cheata and leopard are also nice bows

1 - 12 of 12 Posts