Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rumor has it that Bobby Labonte will get hired by EGR (Earnhardt Ganassi Racing). What do you guys think will happen & where would u like to see him go?

My opinion: I wish this would have come up earlier in the year so maybe Bobby could have Driven the 5 car instead of Mark Martin I think it would have been a better move for Hendrick Racing plus a long term deal for both.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
these days its hard to say im worried about the cutbacks on funding and if the big 3 go belly up who knows

·
Super Moderator
3,347 Posts
I Personally don't think EGR is a good move sounds like when K-Mart merged with Sears they are staying afloat but I don't think they are much better then they were before two failing teams merging sounds like they didn't want to drown alone I see JR possably ending up with a great deal there I would like to see Bobby at RCR or or back at Gibbs

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well I dont think Bobby will go back to Gibbs but hey there might be a place for him at RCR. As i said just wish this would have happen about 3 or 4 months ago then I think he could have landed a good team.
As for Teresa she should have not been so stubborn & sold the 51% to JR & his Dad's company wouldn't be going under. I know if Dale was here he would have his company right there with Hendrick & Roush !!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
I think that bobby labonte would be a good team with jeff gordan and jimmy johnson, alot of the same racing styles. But i think that he will go wth rcr.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I love Bobby LaBonte! He has been my fave for 15 years........... and I would just love to see his competitive spirit back! The old Bobby! He will always be the best! And I just hope he gets with a more competitive team as well! We love u Bobby! Go #96! - The XtremeQueen

1 - 8 of 8 Posts