Deer Hunting Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what would be the best avalible air rifle in new zealand i have a crossman quest 1000 and i was wondering what would be the best pellet for it and wat ranges it could kill a small game animal at and another thimg wat animals could it kill my friend in aussie siad he shot a fox with his i was jut wondering if mine could do something like that.:wallbash::confused: i so want to be able to show my gun of to my friend in aus and say mine can match his or even be better. ( all opinions are welcome) PLEASE HELP ME !!!

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
I havent shot a pellet gun since i lent my bro in law my crossman several yrs ago.I like those new gamo air rifles ya might want to take a look at those.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
miss deer shot ,it all depends on several factors.where are you hunting?do you like heights?are there safe trees? how many people?can you climb? I need a little more info.Both types have their advantages /disadvantages

·
Registered
22 Posts
Don't use an air rifle/ pellet gun on a fox. Largest game animal should be a rabbit, with a head shot only. Take it from a rancher........ Do they allow a .22 caliber firearms there?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts