Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
School mascot?

Tators was the BEARCATS

**believe it or not, there is a school in Columbia, MO with the mascot of QUPIES.. as in the Qupie Doll. Seriously... and they are a LARGE HS.

HM- I'll understand if you can't remember back that far. HS was a LOOOONG time ago... hehe :yes:

·
Super Moderator
3,347 Posts
Raiders = Indian
HM I was feeling old since my B-day but now not so much I was only a year old when you graduated Thanks HM :whistling:

·
Registered
608 Posts
Here in Williamsport,PA it was the millionaires because of all the millionaires living here at the beginning of the 1900's milking the logging industry.
Now there is a big vote tonight to rename them the thousandaires because of all the hits we've taken recently!
LOL really that is their logo
daddus

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well if we're doing colleges too... then here goes from HS to graduate school:

Bearcats, Greyhounds, Mules, Owls

Now that's quite the grouping of animals huh? No jokes about the mules....

·
Super Moderator
3,347 Posts
GF2 you and Tator are getting on my bad list pretty fast.
Sorry HM I will stop the "Old" jokes
Last thing I want is to be hit w/ a walker
OK That is it NO more old Jokes

·
Registered
824 Posts
Well if we're doing colleges too... then here goes from HS to graduate school:

Bearcats, Greyhounds, Mules, Owls

Now that's quite the grouping of animals huh? No jokes about the mules....
Now that just took ALL the fun out of it!!! All I was going to say about the mules was -- Which end was the mascot, north end of southbound??? Did I just ask that question??? :boxing:

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Now that just took ALL the fun out of it!!! All I was going to say about the mules was -- Which end was the mascot, north end of southbound??? Did I just ask that question??? :boxing:

HAHA very funny,,, if it's any consulation, the female teams were the Jennies! hahaha

·
Registered
824 Posts
"if it's any consulation, the female teams were the Jennies! hahaha"

Mules for guys, Jennies for gals. Hmmm, thought that it was "Jacks" for males and Jennies for females . . . or am I trying to read too much into this???

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Heck I don't know,,, it's a college, not like they put too much thought into it! hahaha

1 - 19 of 19 Posts