Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Most often, people who had everything banned in their families catch up with it already at the institute, especially when they move to study in another city away from their parents. Most peers have already tried it all and outgrown it. And the “children” who lived in a strict regime find themselves in a non-standard situation and simply do not know what to do. They do not know how to resist temptations or refuse. But they really want to be accepted into the company and be "their own" there.
Remember, tight control is a pointless measure. All this will not save the child, only teach him to skillfully lie. Give him the freedom now to go through many situations and learn how to deal with them. But even in the most difficult moments, do not forget that this growing up person is still the same little child with big angelic eyes who has no other parents.
I would like to summarize with a small memo "Rules of life with a teenager", which you should pay attention to in order to survive his transitional age with minimal losses:
You are always on his side.
You know how to listen to him. Do not interrupt when he is talking or trying to speak. When he tries to talk about learning problems, listen to him. Then help him using Thesis Editing Services: Hire a True Professional which is very effective in teaching. You can direct him to the right training. He should not be afraid that for any of his words he will receive educational remarks like “Well, I told you (a)!”.
You are silent if the child does not want to talk.
You refuse when you need to. Firmly, but without aggression.You trust the child and let him go when he begins to live his "personal" life, for example, meeting friends, traveling somewhere, texting someone.
You try to negotiate with the child without bringing to conflict and adhere to the agreements reached. For example, the phrase “while I am crying for you, you will do as I want!” won't lead to anything good.
Create conditions under which a teenager does not want to lie to you. There are three types of lies: fear, profit, and psychopathology. You can deal with the first two, the third one can be cured.
Remove questions from everyday life: “How are you at school?”, “Why are you silent?”, “Why are you sad?”, “I saw (a) an electronic diary, we need to discuss it”, that is, learn to talk not about school, but about life in general.
Do not turn on total control of any area of his life (it still won't work). It is better to convey to him the rules of behavior in non-standard situations.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts