Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what guns are you shooting model and ga.untill I buy a new gun I will be useing aWinchester model 12 12ga. It's my dads old gun and I am looking at getting a benelli super nova

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
the cheapest

i probably am using the cheapest 12 gauge pump on the market. its a model 88 maverick (by mossberg). i think you can get them at wally world right now for about $150-$199. but it shoots straight and will drop a turkey like a rock.

one day maybe ill be rich and will be able to afford a benelli

·
Registered
247 Posts
I dont think I would spend 500$ on a shotgun.I have one of those same mossberg guns and i love it hardly ever jammes up.I go hunting with my buddies all of their guns jam and mess up mine never does.

·
Registered
6 Posts
the benelli nova is the gun i used last year for turkey and dove hunting needless to say i sold it for $250 not that it is a bad gun but it is noise and it was very hard to pattern if i paid that much money for a benelli i would get the M1. I know have a mossberg 935 cant wait to try it out.

·
Registered
179 Posts
i probably am using the cheapest 12 gauge pump on the market. its a model 88 maverick (by mossberg). i think you can get them at wally world right now for about $150-$199. but it shoots straight and will drop a turkey like a rock.

one day maybe ill be rich and will be able to afford a benelli

i got that same model and love the heck outta it......you can shoot any type of game with that gun....havent had any problems.:w00t:

·
Administrator
5,711 Posts
I got the Rem 870 also in camo... and i feel the same way about it i LOVE it I also use the Undertaker choke ,,, nice combo, works great...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.