Deer Hunting Forums banner

what other hobbies

4K views 18 replies 10 participants last post by  delbert 
#1 ·
what other hobbys you guys into other than hunting and shooting sports?post pics if you got em.

mine are mud truck comps. and moter cycles.

hears my rig. if anyone wants the specs ill post em, but its to much to write if no one elce is interested.

this is one of me compeating at an event called Vermonster.i took second place.

and a pic of my bike.

See less See more
#3 ·
i really like photography...my photography kinda ties in with hunting sometimes...fishing is one of my favorite things to do, and i also like 'farming' if that counts as a hobby...going to rodeos is also a favorite pass time

#8 · (Edited)
My favorite thing in the world in playing guitar and songwriting. I have been at this for the last twenty years and nothing on this earth makes me happier(except for my woman of course).

I also enjoy fishing. I would fish in a mud puddle if I thought it was deep enough. :lol: Some of my earliest memories are of flounder gigging with my grandfather.

Other things I enjoy inclued playing pool, table tennis, foosball, poker(texas holdem....what else), and watching MMA(mostly UFC).

I use to box(recreation only) as well until my drummer socked me in the jaw and I couldn't eat for a week. :ranting: I didn't have health insurance at the time so I decided to quit. I am not that big of a guy anyway and all of my friends out weigh me considerably.

I usually have a large garden in the summer, although this year it is kinda skimpy.

Yup thats me in a nutshell.

Nice bike by the way NH!

#10 ·
There are hobbies that dont involve hunting or shooting?

#12 · (Edited)
I'll play...

While hunting takes up my fall, winter, and April the rest of the year I split up with fishing, golf, kayaking, camping, dirtbike riding, Jeepin, and soon to be mud drag racing.

I am currently building an s10 mud drag truggy in my garage. My wife now hates me, and I've spent all my coin on parts that will never be seen...but it will be noisy. It will have a decently built BBC with a shot of the boost juice. Four paddle tires will hopefully let me float over the deep pits they have over here.

What is the specs on your BII?

Here's some pics of my trail jeeps:

This is my old one...RIP.

And the "new" one: I guess I don't have any recent pics on this computer, but here's what I started with:

The s10 is still in the build phase, and currently not recognizable as a vehicle. I will post some pics up after the frame is built.

#13 ·
Right now a V-Star I was always into the Zip Splats but when we had our first child (13 years ago) thought I should grow up & get rid of it I was aching for a bike ever since 3 years ago I talked the wife into a cruiser. she had no interest in motorcycles until about a month after she decided to go with me to Lake George NY (americade) & now I cant even start the bike with out her asking where we are going for a ride talked her into upgrading next season I think we are going with the Fatboy

#16 · (Edited)
thanks Ronn makes me want to get one again
they are FUN but I was a little crazy on mine & as much as my girls hate me sometimes I think they still need me here on planet earth
VERRRRY NICE BY THE WAY
Here is mine before I installed a backrest & put on my Vance & Hines short Shot exhaust

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.