Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey hunters, I am still a green back when it comes to deer hunting, well i got a summit climbing treestand, titan model i'm a big guy. i just want to make it as lite as possable while packing in, the titan weights 25 lbs by its self. What do i really need. hunting from 3 hrs in the morning to 4 in the evening.

thanks guys and gales and good hunting :coffee:

·
Registered
773 Posts
if i only have time for a few hours in the woods all i take is my fanny pack with -- water, pee bottle, flashlight, cell phone, knife, i usualy keep a tinks wick bottle with doe pee, and if its real cold out and i got on the heavy coat all this fits in my pockets and no need for the fanny pack.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks

if i only have time for a few hours in the woods all i take is my fanny pack with -- water, pee bottle, flashlight, cell phone, knife, i usualy keep a tinks wick bottle with doe pee, and if its real cold out and i got on the heavy coat all this fits in my pockets and no need for the fanny pack.
that's it, i'm trying that Sat. only difference is i'm diabetic got to bring some food.:lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.