Deer Hunting Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Starting to get a little sad, daughter is getting married on Jan 17th. probably normal dad feelings but she is my little girl. :wub: I hope to hold it together that day! Good thing I'm heading to PA for a last hunt and think about other things for a few days. Head out this Wednesday through Sunday.

R

·
0 Posts
look at it this way. its that old saying "your not loosing a daughter your gaining a son." i figure i'll feel the same when the time comes.

·
Premium Member
3,942 Posts
Hang in there HM everything will be alright. As long as she's happy you will be OK. Oh, and as long as you like the new hubby too:w00t:......Let me know if he gets out of line:boxing::boxing:

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
Your depressing me hm.. My girls are only six and two.. I shouldn't be thinking about this stuff yet.. I got to with ronns view on this. The only way I think I could look at it... And you always got timber as backup. Hope your still in shape timber when my girls grow up on me. Unless you wanna beat em with a cane..

·
Registered
36 Posts
I'm sure I'll know the feeling soon enough...1 of my daughters got engaged Christmas Eve and the other got engaged January 2nd. I suppose we will have 2 weddings this year.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts