Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nasty storms hitting Indiana and moving through Ohio. I've seen 2+ inches of rain in 45min here in Toledo area with my street flooded for a second time in last 2 weeks. Several Tornado's on the radar map too and I get to go into work at 6pm. :thumbdown:

·
Registered
986 Posts
OK guys,100+ more people dead today from the storms.We need to keep them in our prayers,All yall guys that live in those areas will be kept in our prayers. Psalm 20:1

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
.... more rain..... pumping the patio out, then the pool cover, then start all over tomorrow. Rain bucket is showing about 4" right now.

·
Registered
5 Posts
As always, the weather in Texas is just crazy, one day it'll be sunny and good weather, the next pouring down rain and hail, It seems to be more random lately for some reason. :sad:

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
My new grill flew off the back porch last night. I gotta nice big dent on the lid now. All the rain and twisters are suppose to be gone for awhile not in TN.

After watching the news the past few days my grill didnt bother me a bit. A lot of folks lost family and their whole house.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts