Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Guess what?.... Yup still raining. We had enough of a break to mow the grass but heavy thunderstorm this morning and more rain projected next week. :ranting:

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Welcome to Missouri weather BOYS! That's what we've had in MO for the past 3 years and this year is actually not as wet. The past 3 years it rained and rained and rained somemore all the way through July! For your sake, I hope that's not what's in store....

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
The rain finally stopped 11" in 7 days
The river is coming up to a record high tomorrow .. Im very glad i live on high ground

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Hasn't rained in 3 days here in Northern MO. Have had a slight frost the past two mornings. Hoping it won't hurt my garden...

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
We finsihed planting the garden with a flash light monday night cuz we knew we better get it in while it was still dry.

Got another load of rain yesterday and then the temps dropped to 38 or so last night. Had to crank up the wood stove.

·
Registered
824 Posts
We set record lows here in TX the past couple of mornings. It's been colder here in the first couple days of May than it was back in January when it was supposed to be winter. We did finally get a little bit of rain. Might actually have to go out and mow the lawn if we get any more of the wet stuff. Wouldn't mind it if we did.

·
Super Moderator
3,347 Posts
still poor weather here but is supposed to clear up by the weekend but they are talking poss. snow tonight or tomorrow

1 - 11 of 11 Posts