Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know if anyone has noticed this but a lot of products now are listing on their warranty that if purchased over the internet it will Void your warranty
this is nice since you don't know till you have already purchased it or if you don't read the warranty part of the paperwork you WILL find out when you register it
some may just put it in there & not enforce it others may
JUST AN FYI

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
Thank you sir.. I did not know that.

I also only use a credit card when purchasing online. If someone happened to steal your debit card numbers they could wipe you of what cash you have very quickly.

Have virus protection and a malware program of some sort. Scan regularly. Its amazing how simple it is for hackers to steal your numbers and make purchases online.

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
I strongly recommend PayPal for anyone buying things on the internet. Most of your legit internet sites that are selling things allow you to purchase it through paypal. PayPal is like an online checking account. You can put money on your account or buy stuff through it. PayPal uses your checking account so if you buy something it'll debit it from your checking. You can also use your credit card on PayPal too,, works the same way but I would be more careful of that... someone like myself could get easily carried away! hehe

·
Super Moderator
3,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Tator I agree I use paypal for all my internet transactions as far as warranty being void I noticed this on my new bow boy I am glad I bought local would have been bad if I spent that kind of money to find out I had no warranty it is in BIG bold print 1st line

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
It's really easy and to me, it's the most secure way of buying things online. Most places you shop will have the PayPal logo on there saying they accept that payment. I use mine like a checking account. If I buy something, I just click "pay with PayPal" when ordering and it takes you to your paypal site. You have to log into your site and it goes through everything step by step. It's really easy. Plus you don't have to have your credit/debit card with you when purchasing something.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts