Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
5,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I didn't fill my bow tag and sadly I didn't even get the chance to daw on a deer this year, however, I did have a nice buck (possibly a 10) come in early season but he never came in range and a Doe did the same thing, they came in view just not close enough to draw on both were just browsing and neither were spooked and even though I still have my archery tag it was still a great time to spend with "PhillipPhillip1991" ,,, Phillip did get a shot off on a Doe opening day but missed, lessons learned...
Next season for us is our rifle season, that begins Nov. 15th here in Vermont. I'll keep you's posted.

·
Registered
957 Posts
Boy! your archery season isn't very long or do you get a late season too?
Our bow season runs from the second Sat. in Sept-the 3rd weekend in Nov. and again in mid Decmber-the end of the year.

·
Administrator
5,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, If a Vermont hunter doesn't use his archery tag during archery season (Oct.4th - 26th) he/she can go out during the Muzzleloader season (Dec. 6 -14th) with his bow to try and fill his archery tag.

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
No deer but time well spent.. Thats how I look at it. :w00t:

Im sure ml will be no problem for you.

Im kinda rooting for Phillip to get one before you. :lol:

Good luck

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
I am sure it was exciting to see a nice buck like that even if you didn't get a shot. Good luck to you guys in MZ.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
boy thats a short season you'll get em in the gun season

1 - 7 of 7 Posts