Deer Hunting Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have for some time now noticed that almost any time of day there may be a few members of the forum logged on. but there are many times 50 -100 vistors on the site.

To the vistors and guests, join in and become a part of the discussions. creating an acct is easy and no strings attached. the fact you are here and reading this says you have an interest and maybe even something to share.

hope to see you posting soon.

·
Administrator
5,708 Posts
We have many visitors often, I wish they'd jump right on in with us....

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
many visitors are just looking for information on the subject of the sites they visit. i know that is how i found this site, just looking for info. the thing that made me want to sighn up was the christan corner. that to me meant that this site was about more than just hunting. this brings me to the two ways to get them to sighn up. 1. they are looking for info. make it easy to find. when one of the members of Teem DHC writes an artical, post it up in open forum were it is easyer to find, and when ever you have a verry good posting like the one by onehorse about the perfict hunting rifel, make it a sticky so it dont disapear under pages of random or uninformative post. 2. show that we have more to offer than just hunting advice. have more post about what we all do in our lifes other than hunt. what do we do for a living, what trucks do we drive, what are our other hobbys. stuff like this makes us more relatable to other hunters, and will make them want to talk to us, not just read our post about hunting, and they gota sighn up if they want to talk.

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
1 - 4 of 4 Posts