Deer Hunting Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was asked today what "Venison poop soup" was. Aparently its something common in Virginia. I've never heard of it. Don't know if its good or bad, or if realy a soup or not lol . Thought someone here could inlighten me.

·
Registered
6 Posts
poop soup

Can't help you, But I would like to hear this one myself. Never heard of it.:rolleyes:

·
Super Moderator
3,347 Posts
can't say I would like to try it never heard of it

·
Administrator
5,708 Posts
I'm not sure but I think it's probably the same as tag soup, I'd hate to think someone actually tried it for soup. :rolleyes:

·
Super Moderator
3,347 Posts
Not a lot of info out there on it
the one site I finally found looked like a chili but not as thick
said used beans instead of poop
but looks like some actually use the real stuff:green::yucky:

·
Registered
1 Posts
I was asked today what "Venison poop soup" was. Aparently its something common in Virginia. I've never heard of it. Don't know if its good or bad, or if realy a soup or not lol . Thought someone here could inlighten me.
I am from Virginia have lived here all my life and I am 40 years old and I live in southwestern part and we hunt deer bear turkey, fish. So, does my family and my husband and his family and neither one of us has ever heard of "deer poop soup." The only thing I can think of is maybe they put some big beef hamburger or cut their stew meat up to resemble poop or beans or something. But, I will quote from another person who answered the same question about deer poop soup. If eating deer poop, then they need to either walk or run a little faster and catch up to the deer and have it to eat.

·
Administrator
5,708 Posts
Greetings Mouse123080, and Welcome to the Club.
I'm not a big fan of soups so I guess I'll be safe even from accidentally eating Venison poop soup. LOL

1 - 8 of 8 Posts