- 5 Red Potatoes
- 3 Celery Stalks
- 1 lbs. Carrots
- 2 Yellow Onions
- 1 Bunch Parsley
- 5 Beef Bullion Cubes
- 2 lbs. Ground Venison
- 3 Eggs
- 3/4 Cup Breadcrumbs
- Assorted Spices: Garlic, Oregano, Basil, Salt, Pepper, Cumin, etc., to taste
- Olive Oil
- Chop up the Potatoes, Celery, Carrots, Onion and Parsley.
- Add to a large pot and cover with water.
- Add the Beef Bullion and boil.
- In a large bowl add Ground Venison, Eggs. Breadcrumbs, and Spices to taste.
- Mix well and roll into small meatballs, about 1 inch round.
- Heat Olive Oil in a pan and fry meatball until they are brown on all sides and well done.
- When meatballs are done add to soup pot and continue to boil until the vegetables are tender.
- Sprinkle some Parmesan Cheese or your favorite Croutons on top of soup for extra flavor.
- If you prefer a thicker soup, you can add 2Tbs. Corn Starch to some cold water and add to the broth.
- If you prefer a tomato based soup, add some Tomato Paste, to taste to the broth.
- I make a huge pot and freeze it so I can have it whenever I need to warm up after a cold day of hunting.