Deer Hunting Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
UUUUUM OK we are hunting on our land lords place , i called today told him we had a nice buck coming out during the day, he said dont shoot all the deer, they are my friends and I have been HAND(YEP Thats what he said) Hand feeding them for years and they know where to come to eat, I though ok all because Im a woman I NOT! Stupid.
I hate when SOME men treat me like Im a dumb blonde and do not know anything UUUUUUG.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
That's why I try to volunteer as little as possible to the land owners. If they ask a direct question I won't lie but I volunteer very little about what I am seeing and killing.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh this guy is a piece of work its like he said if he mows stickers down it will kill them
Like Drrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.He lives next door lol I told Jacob what he said ,Jacob said Oh Good Grief rofl, Im taking it with a grain of salt now, let it go through one ear out other,I guess im lucky hes letting me hunt on there since i have no other place to hunt at

G

·
someone from the volunteer state not volunteering?! kidding that's a good practice that i found out the hard way. "i don't know nothing" i always say now.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
He is in his own little world, LOL , He thinks because he is older he is wiser I guess lol
Oh well lol

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
im thinking he wants that buck for himself

·
Registered
30 Posts
No shortage of crazy people. You are lucky he lets you hunt there. He probably talks like that to everybody as well as his plants. I thought most of those people were in California. My former in-laws there used to feed coyotes. Right up to when the coyotes killed and ate their dog.
If someone gives me a place to hunt I try to give them a gift or meat from the deer. Maybe not I good idea in this case. oh well.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ROFL this guy dont like deer meat LOL. Oh ill kiss his butt to hunt here lol we walk out our back door and walk down to stand lol
LOL whats funny is I gave some meat away
bahahah to HIS yep HIS girlfriend rofl ok if thats what he wants ill wont give her any rofl.
Na he is set in his way, where women know NOTHING lol he wont be the first one I run across like this PFFFT MEN! bahahah a lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts