1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
28 Posts
Dear Father, we ask that you be with this lady. And we ask that you touch her body for a full recovery. Nothing is to big for you and we all come together in one accord as believers. Yes please do let us know if you see or hear any news on her.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I will Pray for this girl & have it sent to our Phone Tree so i can have everyone in our church say a prayer for her.

I would also like for you members to remember 3 people that got killed Tuesday eveing here. There where 2 women & a guy there ages was 21, 30 & 28. So please say a Prayer for there Families.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Crossroads Community Church has also released the following statement:
We are deeply saddened to report that Ms. Shryock passed away this morning. Our prayers and heartfelt sympathies go out to her family during this incredibly difficult time.

We are shocked and deeply grieved by this tragic accident, the cause of which is currently unknown.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
thats such a shame at this happy time of year.:no:prayers sent anyway

·
Registered
28 Posts
Oh wow, that is sad... and that is why we should remember the reason for the season. Some may not get to see another Christmas.. Let's please keep this family, and also the families that tlpoore has mentioned, in our prayers for this holiday season.

·
Registered
139 Posts
My prayers will go out to her family and friends. We all question why things like this happen, but our good Lord will have all the answers for us in heaven. My grandpa past last friday and without people praying for me i wouldnt have made it through. Jesus is so Good!

·
Administrator
5,710 Posts
My heart sank after reading the news.
We must all pray for this young girls family, Pray that somehow they may find the strength, peace & understanding to make it through their time of sorrow.

O Lord You shed tears when Lazarus died and You know the anguish of a bereaved soul.
Lord You promised to comfort us and be with us when we walk through the valley of tears and sorrow.
Be with the family of Keri Shyrock O Lord, and engulf them with Your comforting presence.
I ask this In Jesus name Amen.

·
Administrator
5,710 Posts
waggle I'm sorry to hear your Grandpa passed on so recently. Prayers to you and your loved ones as well.

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
Waggle, very sorry to hear of your family's loss. I lost my niece to cancer at Holloween this year. I think there is great comfort knowing that God has a final place for us all, and those who have passed before us will be there waiting with their arms out and a smile on their faces. Here are two Bible passages that I love:
Isaiah 43:2 When thou passest through the waters I will be with thee, and through the rivers, they will not overflow thee, when thou walkest through the fire thou shall not be burned, neither shall the flames kindle upon thee.
This next one has special meaning as it relates to PA and my brother.
Deuteronomy 8:7 for the Lord God bringeth thee into a good land, a land of brooks of water, of fountains and depths that spring out of valleys and hills.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
it is a sad time for this family and they probably dont understand why this has happened but the LORD ABOVE has the ansers we must always remember to pray and seek the LORD for he is the only way we will ever be able to cope with the trials of this life. we will continue to pray for this family and all of the members of the church may GOD BESS you all for all of your prars and concern

1 - 15 of 15 Posts