Deer Hunting Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just an ongoing update, post surgery report. Tonight I was out and shot 12 arrows into that new 4X4 block target. Target and neck/shoulder each survived. Where's that ice bag????:crybaby: pricey target but arrows remove very well and only penetrate 6-7". Designed to shoot all four sides. More to come later.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
thats good to hear take it slow i practice and it takes it toll on my neck and shoulder as well.i bought a arrow puller that helps get the arrows out of my block knockoff from walmart:unsure:

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ohio & PA both start around Oct 4th. I take a vacation Nov 1-13 for PA. All in all I shot pretty well and only moderate pain today. Will try to shoot maybe twice/week for rest of Sept then step it up. How about everyone else what trips are planned. ronn when do you leave for the big trip?

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
im waiting for the heat to die down to do some small game /goose hunting this month.sept 26 on deer in the adirondacks.im going for that and bear.our local bow opens the 18th this year and ill be there God willing all the way thru till jan 31

1 - 9 of 9 Posts