Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
First welcome to the DHC from ky !!
Who ever said " curiosity killed the cat" much not have known young deer, lol I've had the same thing hopping twice while turkey hunting. Once I was in a ground blind and a doe kept circling it then finally just come up n looked in the window at me,( I realy don't think she was fully prepaired for what she saw, I think I scared the crap right out of her) lol the second time it was two deer and they never knew I was 10 foot beside them for over 15 mins while they scanned the field to see if it was safe to enter.
I could hear you breathing heavy in the video, it sure gets your blood pumping don't it ! I think if I ever get to a point that I don't get excited over seeing animals out n up close, killing them or not, it's time to hang it up.

·
Administrator
5,710 Posts
Greetings from Vermont, Welcome to the Club. That was an awesome video, good job on capturing that one. :thumbup:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for all the welcomes, I was not expecting it to keep getting closer and closer but it just kept checking me out, it was really exciting I ran over and showed my hunting buddy he thought it was so cool, didnt get a turkey that day but got an amazing video instead! :wink:

·
Super Moderator
3,347 Posts
Welcome from NH cool Vid
looked like you had just as an exciting time

·
Registered
824 Posts
Congrats on getting such a cool video!! And welcome to DHC from Central Texas!!

Had a yearling doe walk up the hill to within 5 yards of my deer blind the other day, then walk around it and back down the hill to start grazing again. The video could have almost been a twin to yours, but just didn't have a camera.

Again, congrats on such a cool video.

RR

1 - 7 of 7 Posts