Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife threatened to castrate me this morning on the way to the office. After a little investigation I found out will be having an unplanned pregnancy and third child. This came as as a big shock, but I am :ibtl: while she is a little more :crybaby:. We love kids, but the two boys we have now are just about more than we can handle. I dont know how we will do it, but we will!

·
Registered
602 Posts
Congratulations! I'm more than sure that your wife will warm up to the idea quickly. Wimmens are just like that sometimes....LOL. If it's a girl, she'll be safe with two older brothers to watch out for her, make sure and mention that to the wife!! :yes:

·
Registered
608 Posts
Flexi,
Is it amazing! God is still in charge and will have his way!
Congratulations I will pray for healthy mom, baby and dad.
daddus
As long as the train runs it can always jump the tracks.

·
Administrator
5,710 Posts
Congratulations to you and the Mrs. flexj

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
Awesome news!! Congrats to both of ya and the older brothers.. I have 3 and its not all that rough.. Hopefully you have not already gotten rid of all your baby stuff!!

·
Registered
388 Posts
Congrats Flexj. Not meaning to steal your thunder but we just found out on Saturday that we are expecting child number three! (Two girls already and we definitely have our hands full).

·
Administrator
5,710 Posts
Congrats Flexj. Not meaning to steal your thunder but we just found out on Saturday that we are expecting child number three! (Two girls already and we definitely have our hands full).
Well Congratulations to you too timetohunt, your girls and the Mrs. also...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts