Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi im 22 years old i want to get into hunting. I live in Cambridge Ontario, I do have to get gun ownership license and hunting permit anyone know how much these cost for the program? Also i need your advice on what kind of rifle i should be looking at for a decent price approximatly 500-700.

Thanks in advance.

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thx for the info but when i do look for a gun what is the most versitile rifle like if i want to hunt deer or Moose or beer it all depends on the bullet right? I want to make sure it is compatible. It havent been able to find any hunting clubs or rifle selling stores in the yellow pages. ill keep trying though but first I gotta figure out the license to own a gun and other to hunt deer.

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Can anyone give me a few gun options with the 30'06 ? so i can read about them it would be a plus if it had scope that came with it but either is fine. mostly im looking for a good accuracy gun.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.