Deer Hunting Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Getting the new ARE cap installed in the morning. I also ordered a Roush cat back exhaust. Could be a sign of mid-life crisis but what the heck, kids aren't going to get it all! :bag: I'll get a picture up when weather allows. The ride is outstanding even with the off road package, better than the 2012. Very pleased so far!!

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well, got the Roush cat back installed this morning and it's a bit more on the aggressive side than the youtube sound bites I played. I thought I did my homework but it will take some getting used to. These are used on Ford/Roush packages as factory vehicles. Maybe the "mid-life" went a little bit too far :bag: People probably will do a double take when they hear me go by and see a 62 year old grey haired behind the wheel.:vs_laugh:

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
After a discussion with Roush Automotive I have purchased a resonator that is reported to mild out the exhaust tone quite a bit. Roush stated they have received a few complaints on the aggressive noise on the cat back system. I hope the end result is the tone I though I was getting in the first place!!!!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts