Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Didn't know if anyone had seen this show yet on "TRAVEL CHANNEL". It's a good one, and it's based on a REAL truck stop about 35mi from my home... Columbia, Missouri. Been there to the truck stop many times and it's an interesting show. If you haven't seen it yet, watch the previous episodes as well... you don't want to miss grandma getting a tattoo! lol :shocking:

Sundays at 7pm (Central Time)

·
Premium Member
3,942 Posts
I've only watched bits and pieces. I used to drive trucks fairly far and liked checking out different truck stops and stuff.

·
Super Moderator
3,347 Posts
well now we know why Tator hasn't been busy posting he is trying to get his 5 minutes of fame hanging out at the truck stop :no: shouldn't you be home w/ the new baby :w00t:

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well now we know why Tator hasn't been busy posting he is trying to get his 5 minutes of fame hanging out at the truck stop :no: shouldn't you be home w/ the new baby :w00t:

Caught me! No, actually I haven't been to Mid-Way in about a year or two. and YES, the new baby is keeping mommy and daddy WIDE awake during the dark hours of the day. :thumbdown:

·
Super Moderator
3,347 Posts
Tator I feel for ya
I do NOT miss those days :crybaby:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts