Deer Hunting Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My cousin has been using a tree stand for the past 17years and I cant seem to find what brand it is. I have been using my gorilla climber for the past two years and it is kind of a pain to set up because it is bulky and heavy, especially when dragging.. Basically the tree stand is a platform that pinches the tree with a steel band and rubber pads on the stand itself. This is another reason I want to find this stand because my gorilla has slipped a few times on very cold days on harder trees. To climb you wrap your arms around the tree and pull your feet with the stand. After your up, the seat folds up and ratchets around the tree. I have heard that Loggy Bayou was coming out with a similar model but I was unable to find it on their web site. Any ideas to help find this stand or another like it would be very much appreciated. Stan-Hoyt63

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have a couple of Gorrilla climbers- one is heavier than the other, but they both use top/bottom to climb. You lean back on the top rest while you pull up the bottom with strapped feet. Than you stand to lift the top up. Goes pretty quick and easy.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts