Super Moderator
3,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks I will see if I know anyone who has one
Tree stands are like cars to me won't buy one with out a test drive

·
Registered
602 Posts
i perfer Summit, as far as climbers go. don't like lock-ons, will use just about any brand ladder stand. as long as they look well constructed and safe.

·
Registered
799 Posts
The summit viper climbing stand can be had for around what you are looking for. there are both pros and cons with this climber so some evaluation will be required as to its suitability to your style of hunting.

·
Registered
38 Posts
buy a Summit Goliath. I bought one at the start of last years bow season and i will never own nothing else if i can help it. my brother borrowed it one time and is still trying to steal the damn thing. Summit stands are hands down the best. i have owned about 3 other brands over the years.

·
Super Moderator
3,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks guys looks like I will check out the summits after this season right after I pick up the new Bow

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
i agree i like the summit viper,but i also have the lone wolf climber.now the lone wolf is quieter,easier to pack and less bulky but the summit is way more comfortable.so if i had to buy 1 i would buy the summit and sometimes dicks sporting goods has them on sale.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.