Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking at purchasing a new trail camera. I have had two moultrie digital cameras and have had good luck. I was thinkin about buyin a cuddeback infrared camera. has anybody on used one before? any suggestions will be helpful

G

·
heard only good things cuddeback. heard good things moultrie i40 and i60 also. stay away from the ghost. it worked ok at first. then lost time, took every other pic and not good pics after i used the ir

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have two moultree cams.one is the i-60 and the other is a 4mp(flash)nothing but good from these cameras.no problems at all.thousands of pictures each under thier belt!!

thats what I have two 4mp flash moultrie cameras, one is four years old with almost 3000 pictures on it and the other is two years old with just over 1000 pictures. I have just heard alot about the new cuddebacks and wanted to try one of the infrared ones.

·
Registered
517 Posts
thats what i have two 4mp flash moultrie cameras, one is four years old with almost 3000 pictures on it and the other is two years old with just over 1000 pictures. I have just heard alot about the new cuddebacks and wanted to try one of the infrared ones.
the cuddie back is really nice but they are pricy.my father has the ir cuddie back and loves it.it allso has 1000's of pictures under its belt!!i would love one but just couldn't afford it at the time so i bought the moultree i60.i have allso had my other moultree now for about 4yrs.and the i60 now for 2yrs

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
I bought the Cuddeback Capture IR in Dec,,,,I sent it back and got the reg Cuddeback Capture...it is my favorite camera now..
The IR just was real fuzzy,and had no distance,and it still flashes but its red,the deer still know its there..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts