Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy fellas and gals..
what's everyone using for trail cams these days? About 2yrs ago I bought a two pack of Stealth Cams at Sam's Club and they worked great for about 1yr. Now they take 10-15 pics then they continuously take pics until the batteries die. I have troubleshot all that I can (other than doing a hard reset). I'm always careful about things triggering the cam (limbs, weeds, etc.) Both cams are doing the exact same thing....
I used to be a moultrie guy but currently I have 4 moultrie paperweights since they don't work anymore. I contacted Moultrie and they did give me a 1/2 off code for anything on their website up to $300.

Seriously thinking about cell cams. Never had one, and not a fan of having to pay another bill, but I have to admit it would be really cool, especially during the pre-rut and rut. I'm fine with cams that take cards, and to be honest, I kinda like the anticipation of going and checking cams...

What's everyone using these days and why?

·
Super Moderator
3,347 Posts
I cut back on cameras but I still have an old Moultrie D55 & 2 Campark T85's

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, for about 2 years I cut back as well, but now I'm starting to get more into it. My kids are getting to that age where they love seeing the pics.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts