Deer Hunting Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Administrator
5,709 Posts
Your photo bucket pics create link codes, HTML code, IMG code etc etc..
Copy the IMG code and then paste the code in this box.. give it a try.

·
Administrator
5,709 Posts
You're welcome! :thumbup:
Oh and awesome pics!!! Thanks for sharing them

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ron, first time using trail cam but my father in law bought it so we share between stands, 2 weeks at mine and 2 weeks at his, can't wait to get it back. it really helps with showing you what kinds of bucks are in your area, at the time, and allows you to raise your standards because you know they are there. what a great idea!

G

·
Go on line and you can get a moultrie 4.0 for 99 bucks. I have 4 of them, a stealth, and a remington. most fun 99 dollars i've spent. I think its nativeoutdoors.com. great site for buying most anything for hunting.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
whats in the sack?and is that a salt block? nice pics/deer

·
Premium Member
622 Posts
the sack looks like one of those 'drippers', you fill the bag with some kinda mixture and it drips out

·
Administrator
5,709 Posts
I think that's called a "Bag-R-Buck".
Sportasmans guide is one of the places that sells them.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
bruce, you're right it is a bag-r-buck. i think i posted about them somewhere else, lodge?, but they really work well and last a long time, over a year. my other one has a pretty impressive hole under it and probably 1/4 of it left and it's over a year old. can't go wrong for the price, got it at sportsman's guide like you said!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Been using Bag R Buck for over a year now, Can't say enough about them.. If the bag doesn't break, these things last forever. Deer love'm. The one i have up in the my recent picture have been out there for about a year and has a hole about a foot deep by 20 in wide.

·
Registered
591 Posts
OK I'll bite.... What's in the sack ties to that bent over tree????

·
Registered
591 Posts
Beg pardon....I didn't read page 2. But still, what's in the bag? :confused:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts