·
Registered
185 Posts
Very nice :thumbup:

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
I can't even get an invite from son to come down and hunt. Heck I'm paying 1/2 of his housing too! Taught him to hunt and fish and this is the reward I get. :ranting: Ronn, I'm not very good at field judgeing racks that big as I don't see anything like that in PA. Would it be a typical or non typical frame due to left side split tine?? My guess: 150 as a typical due to many deductions. I think the weight is 200 lb plus range and based on the actual cam photos he gave me it looks like a 5-6 year old buck. The picture posted is a scanned photo and is not very good. Its a nice Ohio buck. See all the apples on the ground!:w00t:

G

·
I can't even get an invite from son to come down and hunt. Heck I'm paying 1/2 of his housing too! Taught him to hunt and fish and this is the reward I get. :ranting: Ronn, I'm not very good at field judgeing racks that big as I don't see anything like that in PA. Would it be a typical or non typical frame due to left side split tine?? My guess: 150 as a typical due to many deductions. I think the weight is 200 lb plus range and based on the actual cam photos he gave me it looks like a 5-6 year old buck. The picture posted is a scanned photo and is not very good. Its a nice Ohio buck. See all the apples on the ground!:w00t:
yea typical. i'd say 160ish with deductions, but i'm guessing. he has real good mass, he's pretty wide, pretty long. i say if he grew it count it, nets are for fishing. age yea 6.5 looks right. his nose is going roman real well, block head not a long face, thick right ot left, that waddly thing in the brisket, no real neck, its either shoulders or head. just a brute of a buck. hope your son gets him or thinks about it and asks you to come try for him. tell you for sure i'd run an arrow through him even if it were in IL.

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I hope he gets a shot at him, I'd never hear the end of it though. There are a couple of other bucks but this is the bad boy. Its nice to see the son hunting like this and going to college.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
:yes:

Got to be at least 170" gross I am not sure how you measure forks on the G1s and G3s. I bet there's 40 points in mass points.

Awsome buck.

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
It seems like that's how it goes Hunting Man
He might ask some one that is not a good shot to hunt with him
But He might think you would kill it before he gets a shot
It sure is a good buck

1 - 13 of 13 Posts