1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
auntie emmm?:no::no::no::no:

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
No twisters near me. They all came in about an hour north of us. The pics i saw on tv showed they were pretty nasty. My brother lives north of us and they ended up hunkered down in a break room at the mall.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
on a lighter note .It seems that as long as you stay away from trailer parks your OK:shocking::whistling:

66 Posts
tornado ripped a small town in north east al apart. about ten miles from me.. It was bad. gf's family lives there they homeless now. killed a woman. you could have put what was left of her house in a garbage bag. found her photo albums and insulation about 8 miles from her house. it was bad

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
that is terrible.I feel like a jerk now for making comments .sorry guys

·
Premium Member
3,942 Posts
tornado ripped a small town in north east al apart. about ten miles from me.. It was bad. gf's family lives there they homeless now. killed a woman. you could have put what was left of her house in a garbage bag. found her photo albums and insulation about 8 miles from her house. it was bad
Sorry to hear the bad news. My thoughts and prayers are with those who have been affected by these natural disasters. Forgive my ignorance, but who is gf?

·
Administrator
5,710 Posts
gf = girlfriend

1 - 11 of 11 Posts