Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you could only have 5 items to bow hunt mature bucks, what would they be? Lets take bows, arrows and releases out of the mix since they are an absolute must for the sport. You only get 5 things period, hunting and scounting are all a part of hunting:surprised:.

Here's mine

• tree stand
  • scent lock suit
  • grunt/bleat combo call
  • trail camera
  • binoculars

·
Registered
790 Posts
Your going to have a hard time getting a deer without your bow, arrows, and release.LOL:wallbash:

G

·
1) scent contol system inculding clothes, soaps and sprays
2) stand
3) scouting
4) calls
5) time in said stand

·
Registered
591 Posts
It's buck lure. Doe in heat pee pee with interdigital scent mixed in.

·
Registered
591 Posts
I wrestled over the pull rope thing. Thought that might be included....then maybe not. lol too stressful. When you think of the 5 basic things you need then why do I carry 50 lbs of equipment top the woods?

·
Registered
790 Posts
:thumbup:
I haven't heard of this 150 scent wmi, what's your take on it? Always looking for a new edge.
Hands down the best scent I have ever used and guess what you don't have to spend $100 a bottle for it either. It WILL bring your buck in like a puppy on a leash. Buy one bottle use it exactly like it says and you will see it for yourself. You guys know I am a trophy hunter and tell you what it is as important to me or more than my deer calls. No hype it works. Buy it at Dick's sporting goods or RogerRaglin.com.

G

·
wmi also showers with it and puts it in his morning coffee before the days hunt. grin thats how much he likes it.

·
Registered
790 Posts
Just bought a new pull rope at Cabelas has clips on each end. This will replace the duck decoy line I normally use.
Trick----Keep your pull rope in a zip baggy. Besides your hat and shoes what else would you have that much scent left exposed to a deers nose. Think about it 20 or 30 feet of scent wick.:wink:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts