Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah, its that time of the year again and it never ceases to amaze me that I can go out and pick up a hand full of the necesities of deer hunting and, spend my wallet without any effort. just the basics of scent elimination, shampoo, attractant scents, dressing gloves etc etc. just a few items and you are already into the 70.00 range.

I am going to try some products this year that I have not used before. some because the products I had been using have decided to price themselves out of reach and others because of recommendations.
I am giving scent killer a shot this year because the silver xp I had been using is getting too expensive. I also will be trying some golden estrus and the ultimate and magnum scrape drippers.

·
Registered
820 Posts
I used the Scent Killer stuff last year and it worked well. Had a small buck walk right by me at 15 yards and he didn't even know I was there. I think I'm going to try Scent-A-Way this year though, just for something different. I'm also going to try one of those Snort Weeze calls to see if they actually work.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.