Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dove season will be opening next Saturday at noon and I can't wait. My mom said she was going to come out and "show us how it is done". We are going to mow down one of the corn fields and it should be a good ol time. :thumbup:

·
Registered
142 Posts
I also will be heading out to the dove fields next weekend, we are going to have a grill out and then shoot some birds hopefully shoot some birds I haven't seen the field this year but it always draws alot of birds.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Best of luck. Let me know how it turns out for ya.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
im moving soon to a place where i can try this.NY consider's them songbirds:wacko:

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Them songbirds sure are some good eatin! :yes:

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
ill bet .on top of not being able to hunt them they stopped stocking phesants,grouse are hard to come by unless you travel up to the adirondacks

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Very bad bird trip. I had a lot of fun, but I sure didn't get to shoot much. I only got one and I think I took like 4 shots. :crybaby:Man I am out of practice. Mom only shot twice with her 410. This older fellow just kept blasting them out of the sky every time one got close by. He shot his 15 and went home. Then the birds just stopped flying. I forgot how hard it was to hit one of those suckers. I did have a lot of fun besides the heat.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.