Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Administrator
5,710 Posts
gee this site is kinda dead isnt it. not much going on here.
Greetings from Vermont Minnesotaminuteman. Glad to have you join us here at the Deer Hunters Club.
I don't think we're boring or dead here, I'd like to think we're a nice family oriented kind of site.
All our members here are second to none. We're the kind of forum where a parent can feel comfortable letting their children participate.
Most of the other forums are packed full of boring advertisements, spammers and filthy foul mouthed members with no manners whatsoever.
We do our best to keep all that sort of stuff out, oh sometimes that stuff sneaks in but we quickly send it right back out.

When one of our members shares his story about hunting with a Bow or a crossbow or a rifle or muzzleloader even a pistol,
I get interested and excited to hear all the details, I never get bored.
If a Hunter has a good idea or picture to share with the forum, I'm all eyes and ears. I guess we all get out of it what we put into it.
Happy Hunting and enjoy your time here with us..

·
Registered
517 Posts
I DON'T THINK THIS FORUM IS BORING??YEAH IT IS SLOW AT TIMES BUT THERE IS ALOT OF INFO SHARING,CARING,FUN,SMART GUYS&GALS ON THIS SITE.THIS IS AN EXCELLENT FAMILY FORUM.GIVE IT A CHANCE OR POST AN INTERESTING TREAD?I'M SURE YOU WILL GET SOME FEEDBACK.OH AND WELCOME TO THE CAMP FIRE.:coffee:

·
Registered
283 Posts
I belong to 5 hunting forums. IMO this one has class and a member list that is largely professional in there approach. The main emphasis on this site appears to encourage new hunters to preserve the sport over the long haul

If you want a hunting forum with members that hack, hijack, banter, name call, disrespect, boast, threaten or debate until the cows come home then try the link below. Don't misunderstand, there are also good members on this sight as well but there are alot of members well into the 4 digit posting numbers that strongly express there views and I actually find them comical. It does send the wrong message to the newbies. www.otherforums.com Forums

·
Administrator
5,710 Posts
I belong to 5 hunting forums. IMO this one has class and a member list that is largely professional in there approach. The main emphasis on this site appears to encourage new hunters to preserve the sport over the long haul

If you want a hunting forum with members that hack, hijack, banter, name call, disrespect, boast, threaten or debate until the cows come home then try the link below. Don't misunderstand, there are also good members on this sight as well but there are alot of members well into the 4 digit posting numbers that strongly express there views and I actually find them comical. It does send the wrong message to the newbies. OtherHuntingForums.com Forums
I agree with you Rozman62 but I had to edit your post, only because
I dont think we should single out any one forum as being the bad forum but compared to us, I think A LOT of them are bad.

·
Premium Member
3,942 Posts
This site is made up of members, without members there is no site. Therefore this site is truly the best and can only function with truly the best members. You all are #1 in my book. Thank You all.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
gee this site is kinda dead isnt it. not much going on here.
Where did you get that handle minnesotaminuteman Is that the pet name your wife gave you?

Rome wasn't built in a day, I remember when I signed on to one of the most active hunting forums on the net I was #77 there are now 6,000. but I can't stand all the bickering that goes on.

So help us out here and get you post count up to 50.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Right on buckshot. I was like one of the first 10 members. it really has grown. At least on this forum there isn't a bunch of edits that have no clue what they are talking about. most of the stuff is helpful. I think this sight has grown really good to be as young as it is.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Well we have our first non-quota hunt here in Tenessee next weekend on a wma. its a friday,saturday,sunday hunt. Im layin out of school friday to hunt I can't wait. went scouting tuesday and today didn't see anything today jumped some tuesday. I saw 18 does in one afternoon last year. Only thing that stinks is it is a mile walk or a little longer and there will be alot of hunters. But im not going to complain any day in the woods is better than anyday in the classroom or at work.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.