Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello new to forum , first year with a bow , have been out in the woods like a dozen times now . have only been doing eve hunts and these deer just stay in the corn untill its to dark to see them . they are smart enough to stay out of sight but keep seeing them laying on the side of the road hit buy cars , wish they would get this corn out maybee that will help?. i am in iowa , bv county .

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i have only two small places to hunt other than public , i work untill after dark so hard to get out , going to try a morning hunt soon, was going to do a sunday all day but wind was really bad on sunday , just keep trying , i have been trying each location giving each a couple days each to calm down

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
storm lake , yea to day still in the 60s , its hurting my buisness as well , i do remote starters and they to wait untill its 32 before they think they need them , where are you .

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.