Deer Hunting Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats the deal with a matthews are they a good choice or not? Or should i consider something else?

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
the best bow for you is the one that fits you and you can afford

·
Registered
30 Posts
I'm a hoyt man myself but matthews are definitely as far a speed top of the line... that being said my hoyt is not quite as fast as the matthews reesen but in my opinion its more accurate !!!

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
its the archer that makes it accurate:yes:

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
I shot a Mathews for several years its now retired and for sale, however, I purchased a bow through Bass Pro made by Diamond that shoots faster, more smoothe and with les hand shock for half the money and my groups have improved. I'm not saying its better but go shoot several bows and find the one that fits you best.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Remember not to buy a bow for speed.Buy it for accuracy.If you can't hit it,it does not matter how fast it is.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I shoot a Mathews MQ32 and I've been happy with it. It's an older model but I have newer parts on it and I love it. I haven't had a hard time finding accessories to fit it. I even had the opportunity to shoot Mathews last years model and it's really nice. More smooth than my older model.

I think you should just do your research and look them over in person and get a good feel to help make your decision. When you make your choice just practice a lot with it and get to know your bow and you'll be a successful bow hunter. Good luck!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts