Deer Hunting Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well did the camera thing today moved some around to try and narrow down deer movement. things seem to be picking up. i'm seeing new and more bucks in their bachelor groups. nothing to get real excited about but a couple new decent ones. maybe its the cool off we had. heck my heat came on this morning. or maybe its the shorter days. don't know but i like what i'm seeing.

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
Heat, I just shut off the air conditioning since early June. They say its going back into the 90's next week. This year is the highest electric bills ever! Good to see you're picking up more bucks in the area, ronn. While on vacation I'm going to try and make a trip to PA to cut sauna wood and bring some home. Hope to see a few bucks while there.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Heat, I just shut off the air conditioning since early June. They say its going back into the 90's next week. This year is the highest electric bills ever! Good to see you're picking up more bucks in the area, ronn. While on vacation I'm going to try and make a trip to PA to cut sauna wood and bring some home. Hope to see a few bucks while there.
seeing how you mentioned pa have you noticed that they lowered the number of doe tags but they aren't going anywhere near the rate they did last year. i think hunting pressure is going to be down

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
We decided not to get doe tags due to the low overall deer numbers we saw last year. I hope others follow suit as we need to increase numbers in Clearfield county.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts