Deer Hunting Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:whistling: Now here is the game that is going to define what Vince and the team have accomplished the last half of the year!!!

Jeff Fisher has all of a sudden become one of the hottest commodities of the season, all the fire Jeff talk has subsided and he is now being talked about for the coach of the year... MY MY MY, you should never doubt a man of his credibility. He is by far one of the most respected coaches by players, coaches, and management alike, and in my book allways will be.

This game is going to be too tough to pick a score but since I am a Titans fan, I will have to pick the Titans by 3:surprised: , thats the best I can do..

Lets all cross our fingers for everything to fall just right and this might not be the last game of the year...:boxing:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
:wallbash: BUST!!!!!!!:wallbash:

It was fun while it lasted, but like I said before the Patriots are a tough team.

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
what bothers me is every piece feel in place for the titans to make the playoffs.. the 3 teams that needed to lose to help us out lost. if only we would have won our game!!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts