Deer Hunting Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a new addition to my family......a NEW BOAT:pickle:. i havent had a chance to get the pictures yet but im gonna try tommorrow and get them posted:thumbup: i just had to tell someone so you guys were it.:w00t: its nothing super spectacular but its mine and new thats all that matters :yes:

·
Registered
517 Posts
your just teasing us with no pictures!! congrats!!thats funny because i did the same thing but with my new truck and i got ragged on so now it your turn lol:lol::lol:

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
If it gets you out on the water and back its a great boat. I can't see spending 30 or 40,000 on a bass boat but I do try to keep my old 1988 Pro craft running. It's going in the shop next week to get ready for spring.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Very nice!!! I have an old boat it gets me on the water with no break downs.i only used it twice last year because of gas prices were to high for me.it has a 139 gal feul tank.

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
Nice boat, I sold a tracker v-16 pro Guide last spring. You can't beat the package deals they do. Most times you'll get your money back on the trackers.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
looks like somebody is gonna do some bass fishing:lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts