1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
5,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
110 Posts
:eek:wned::goodposting::pickle::bye: we honestly couldnt be that lucky.......seems every time something bad happens, he blames it on President Bush. well, if it weren't for President Bush, I would be dead. however, when something President Bush tried to push through finally does go through, and work, Osama takes credit...

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
hear we go im about to get banned. we dont need him to quit. what we need to do is take back congress, and the sennet. then they need to lanch a formal investigation into his birth countery. then once it is proved that he was not born in the US, through him out of the white house, make any bill he ever sighned as "president" null and void, pull the 2 supream cort justeces he nomed out of the cort, and then have him tryed for treason.

·
Administrator
5,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hear we go im about to get banned. we dont need him to quit. what we need to do is take back congress, and the sennet. then they need to lanch a formal investigation into his birth countery. then once it is proved that he was not born in the US, through him out of the white house, make any bill he ever sighned as "president" null and void, pull the 2 supream cort justeces he nomed out of the cort, and then have him tryed for treason.
LOL why would you think you'll be banned? your opinion is valued here just like everyone elses.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
disgust

:ranting:his election will go down as one of the biggest disgraces in this countries history.absolutly useless and this idiot goes around apologizing to our enemies for our behavior.whens hes done he can go live in one of these mosques he supports.

·
Super Moderator
3,347 Posts
HOLD ON HERE!!!!!!!!

Don't you have to start a job before you can Quit one?????????????????:boxing::boxing: BAAAAM

·
Registered
110 Posts
HOLD ON HERE!!!!!!!!

Don't you have to start a job before you can Quit one?????????????????:boxing::boxing: BAAAAM

hahahahah......whats funny is its true...lol

·
Registered
608 Posts
Qualified

Heard the latest slanted pole. The american public doesn"t want Sarah Palin because they don't think she's qualified!!!
To those of you alleged journalists that think that, I call them alleged because they never been found guilty of being journalists (pawn,Puppet)
Just what qualifications does the person who is in power now have to qualify him?
Oh I know he ran a state, no I'm mistaken he was never Governor of a state he was a romping stomping community organizer! AKA a person who knows how to work the system for people that don't or won't carry their weight.
We all have brains, we have to stop being silent, as someone said before the worst thing all good men can do is to do nothing because then that is what you will get nothing!
Thanks folks I feel better
daddus

1 - 12 of 12 Posts